This challenge aims at promoting corporations and organizations that encourage their personnel to take part in the Ecotrail of Brussels. The Ecotrail encompasses 6 events catering to a varied number of runners, walkers and/or cyclists. Among those, three competitions are designed for teams (10k, 21k or 80k RBB). Come and join us,within your team or on your own, be part of this prominent event, the one and only urban trail in Belgium. By taking part, you make this an outstanding event that federates people from all walks of life and brings forward the eco-responsible values of your company.
In a nutshell, the Ecotrail of Brussels is:
- an exclusive event in Belgium; with our parent partner Ecotrail of Paris enjoying unprecedented fame for the last 9 years;
- an outdoors event in and around Brussels, with a finish line in the prestigious Atomium and a meal for all participants;
- an event that values durability and ecoresponsibility: the race is 85% "green"; each participant receiving a refuse bag and a tram ticket to and from the event; etc.
- 6 events to satisfy a maximum of people (runners, walkers, cyclists)
- fund raiser for charities such as Unicef, Vivre Ensemble, etc.
All races within the Ecotrail are eligeable for this challenge.
For all races, each finisher brings one point to his or her company. The company that totals the most points will be awarded the title of "Best Ecotrail Company of the year" and will walk away with a trophy.
We make registration easy for companies by:
- arranging group registrations (please download application form)
- possibility for one person to come and collect all bibs for the group
- arranging corporate areas at arrivals; arranging grouped tables at meal area
- VIP meals can also be arranged at the Atomium restaurant
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .