The survey held among the participants after the 2016 edition will transform the Ecotrail of Brussels taking place on Saturday September 9 2017.
The hippodrome Uccle-Boitsfort, a space of relaxation unique by its natural beauty at a stone's throw from the Bois de la Cambre offers the best surroundings for all finishes and all starts of the Ecotrail (at the notable exception of the 80km).
The distances are updated: the 9 and the 18km give way to the 10 and 21km. A dual choice will be opened to the trailers: solo with timing or in couple without timing, running or walking.
The new location of finishes at the entrance of the Forêt de Soignes allows for trails to be held entirely on soft grounds and in the nature! Ecotrail has never been so well named.
- Distance: 21,1 km
- Ascent: D+ tbd
- Start (and finish): 1.00pm at Atomium
- Water/Refreshment stations: 1
- Bib number pick-up at Trakks
- Soup/bread/softdrink/fruit free of charge to all participants
- Showers - at start/finish
- Participants can drop their personal belongings at start/finish.
-First 3 of 21km
-First 3 of 10km